Character concept to a post-apocalypse steampunk pen+paper roleplay my boyfriend and me are planning
It's partly drawn (the professor picture) and partly manipulated (the paper stuff around).
So I'm giving you a long list of what I used now:
- Paper textures from deviantART: [link] [link] [link]
- Cardboard, coffee stain and wood texture from cgtextures.com
- seal from [link]
- Vintage photo action from [link]
- background textures (teared poster, leaking wall) in the photo from cgtextures.com
- sideboard and glass device partly referenced to pictures from cgtextures.com
- paperclip from dreamstime.com
- medal reference from an old encyclopedia (1885-1892)
To my knowledge, it's all free for use. Huge thanks to the stock providers!